six days ago
Are you a current first-year student, interested in connecting with a diverse group of alumni leaders?
The Alumni Leadership Council (ALC), the governing body of the Alumni Association, is now accepting applications from students interested in serving on the council. This is a terrific opportunity to get engaged with alumni and make a positive contribution to campus life.
The ALC is seeking students who will:
- Take an active role in supporting work of the ALC and its committees.
- Share information about the current student body and campus life with the ALC.
- Serve as representatives of the Alumni Association on campus.
- Contribute time and talents to developing and supporting ALC goals and projects, including student programs.
- Demonstrate initiative in developing ways to connect alumni and current students.
- Enthusiastically connect with the Oberlin Alumni community.
- Commit to attend meeting on campus three weekends a year.
To learn more about the position, visit: http://new.oberlin.edu/office/alumni/alc/ or speak with the current ALC student representatives: Grove Neville ’17, Rachel Liss ’18, and Kameron Dunbar ’19.
To apply, submit a cover letter, résumé, and two letters of reference to Jessica Stewart, Assistant Director of Alumni Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, May 8 at 5:00 p.m.