Acoustik Musik Ltd. is looking for an audio/video intern. This position will be approximately 10 to 20 hours per week, Pay is $10.00 per hour. On-the-job training will be provided, but some type of audio or video experience is a requirement. Our ideal candidate will have recently graduated from a college-level program in audio or video.
Video responsibilities include: Shooting video, if needed, (Sony and Canon HDV and DSLR cameras) Importing and editing in (Adobe Premier) creation of graphics (After Effects) and DVD authoring and publishing videos on the web at places like YouTube and Vimeo. Occasional video transfers from analog or digital media to DVD are also a part of the job.
Audio work includes editing and preparing CDs, and converting recorded sound from tapes or other formats into CD. The intern will have the opportunity to sit in on audio mastering and voice over recording sessions. Other work includes CD and DVD duplication, graphic design, and printing.
Please check out our website at www.acoustikmusik.com and our YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/RWAVProductions
• The work environment is relaxed, and you will be working with professional grade equipment in a professional atmosphere.
• Our studios are located within the City of Oberlin one mile from the center of town.
• You must have a current US drivers license with no chargeable offenses.
• This is not a full-time job and you will be paid as a 1099 Independent contractor.
• Our company has been in business for 23 years and we have an excellent reputation for doing quality work in the audio/video field. Acoustik Musik, Ltd. and Room with a View Productions have been committed to mentoring students into professionals for 23 years.
TO BE TRUTHFUL: We are not looking for a currently enrolled full time Oberlin College student. The academic calendar and the various pressures faced by a full time OC students do not work well with our needs.
Contact Tom Bethel at (tbethel at oberlin.net) or call us at 775-3681 to arrange an interview.