The Conservatory Library is seeking 6-8 Student Assistants for the Conservatory Library Circulation Desk for Fall 2014!
- See to circulation of the general collection, as well as Reserve items
- Assist patrons with library copiers, printer and equipment
- Enforce library policies and procedures
- Maintain an excellent customer-service attitude in dealing with patrons
- Keep up-to-date on Conservatory Library policies and instruction in the form of staff training, audio/visual information sources, and online/local documentation
- Other duties as assigned
Over the course of training with library staff, you will become fluent in using both Library of Congress and Dewey Decimal classification systems. You will also learn the ins and outs of the library catalog, circulation software, and collection navigation.
Sound interesting? Then see:
Hours per week- Minimum of 4 required, with option for more as desired. Shifts include evenings and weekends.
Required qualifications – Must be reliable, punctual, courteous to patrons/staff, and have favorable references.
Desired qualifications – Work Study award and previous library/customer service experience.
Starting wage rate is $8.05 per hour.
Applications can be found at the circulation desk in the Conservatory Library, and are due at 4:30pm on Friday April 25th. If you have any questions, please contact Greg Solow, Circulation Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Thank you for your consideration of the Conservatory Library! Where all your dreams come true.
Oberlin College Library actively seeks a diverse student staff.
Oberlin College is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity employer.