Application Open: Student Engagement Presidential Fellowship, Oberlin Career Center
March 28, 2016
Still looking for the perfect post-graduation opportunity? Excited by the thought of beginning your career at Oberlin? Apply for the Student Engagement Presidential Fellowship at the Career Center!
We're looking for a creative and energized recent graduate to help enhance our mission to assist students in their career explorations and transitions from Oberlin. The Student Engagement Presidential Fellow position is a full-time, 12-month appointment running from July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017.
In addition to administrative work, fellows will have an assigned professional mentor, attend informal social gatherings with other fellows, and will participate in selected trustee dinner and high-level college events. All are intended to support future career prospects along with personal and professional growth.
Consider applying if you have:
- A Bachelor's degree from Oberlin College as of May 2016
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite or a similar platform
- Serious writing and presentation skills
- Demonstrated initiative and independence
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- The ability to personally engage with multiple constituencies in a variety of situations and contexts
To learn more and apply, please visit the Jobs at Oberlin website.
Application deadline: April 18, 2016