Student Web Assistants
May 8, 2015
Need a part-time summer job on campus? Come work as a web assistant in the Office of Communications. As a student web assistant, you'll provide production support for the overall Oberlin College website using its content management system. Duties will include content updates, webpage production, troubleshooting, customer support.
- Make websites
- Use web-based tools and applications
- Help people figure stuff out
- Troubleshoot and problem solve
- Show up on time (hey, it is a job!)
- Commit to at least 10 hours a week.